Megan, this post is for you. . .
I went to three garage sale's today. I found some fun stuff. I was excited that all I spent was $5.00. Here is what I got:
*Miracle on 34th Street DVD (Brand New, not even opened) .50 cents
*Crib Bumper for Madi (never been used, still in package) $2.00
*Purple Carters Jacket (Still with the price tag on it) $1.00
*New PJ's for Madi $1.00 (Should have talked them down)
*Pair of Gap Jeans for madi .25 cents
*2 bunches of flowers .25 cents
****Smile on my face and proud feeling in my heart: priceless
I just love going to garage sales. I feel like a kid at Christmas time.
i totally commented on your post yesterday, and today its gone. Did you get it? How did the brownies turn out?
ReplyDeleteWay to go Kristin. I love the crib bumper. Kaelee and Natalie had one just like it. I guess I had better go to some garage sales. I haven't been once this year.
ReplyDeleteSomeone needs to teach me the art of garage sale-ing.
ReplyDelete